Automatic image georeferencing script.
When uploading images for processing, please consider the following:
- if orthophoto are not provided in WGS84 coordiante projection, no kml file with the footprint will be generated;
- orthophoto should be provided with relative world file (i.e. tfw file for tif images) ;
- images should be below the max pixel size in X and Y (depending on the capabilities of clowder), considering that the larger the image, the more time it till take for the output (and for upload of course);
- image matching and thus georeferencing is not guaranteed and it is based on well known computer vision algorithms with moderate scale and orientation invariant tolerance with minor improvements;
- file name should be provided with latin characters to avoid decoding problems;
- for small dataset it is suggested to test the offline version of AutoGR-Toolkit (http://ims.forth.gr/AutoGR).
The Space team has made the following datasets and collections publicly available. You must be a logged-in member of the Space to access all the datasets and collections.
Viewing most recent datasets View All Datasets
There are no collections associated with this Space.
There are no published datasets associated with this Space.
No External Links